FleishmanHillard Vanguard is looking for a talented Moscow based colleague who wants to apply his knowledge of foreign languages in his job.
About the company:
FleishmanHillard Vanguard is a Russia and CIS hub with own offices and affiliates across the region. We are also the largest international communications hub, leading global communications campaigns for major Russian corporations and organizations across the world using over 85 offices of FleishmanHillard and other OmnicomGroup agencies in over 30 countries.
Our work in Russia started in 1993, when Vanguard PR was founded in Moscow by Elena Fadeeva, one of the most re-known communications leaders in the region. In 2005 we created a partnership with FleishmanHillard Inc, a largest global network agency, founded in 1946, a part of Omnicom Group Inc. In 2007 the firm became a joint venture and was named FleishmanHillard Vanguard.
FleishmanHillard Vanguard is a part of the leading Russia and CIS regional communications Group Orta, which includes agencies across sectors and areas of expertise. We also partner with agencies of OmnicomGroup Inc, including GMR Marketing in Russia and Optimum Media in Ukraine.
· Working with the media. Establishing and maintaining contacts; conducting journalistic research; copywriting; knowledge of the media market;
· Invitation of journalists to PR-events;
· Preparation of a variety of materials for clients: briefs, press-releases, articles, case studies, business letter and etc.;
· Participation in effective project planning (including organization of events);
· Translation of informational materials;
· Monitoring and analysis of the media;
· Invitation of the journalists to the events.
· Bachelor’s degree; PR, international relations preferred;
· English — Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
· Dutch — Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate;
· Strong intrapersonal skills: learning ability, eagerness to perform, self-starter, pro-active, emotional intelligence;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Hardworking, persistent, accurate and responsible.
· Fixed base salary
· Corporate transport
· Opportunity for profesional growth and career development
· Work in a dynamic and professional team
· Local and international trainings
· International webinars
· English language courses in the office
For more information, please contact
Phone: +7 495 937 31 31
Address: 115114, Moscow, 1st Derbenevskiy Lane, Bld. 5, Derbenevskaya Plaza, Office 507