Can’t live without quizzes, challenges, and trivia? Take part in a quest through the Dutch places of St. Petersburg on June 24!
The event was coined at the Welcome Back event in October 2016 and developed during long winter months of 2017 by a wonderful NANR team.
Now we are glad to invite all the NANR members to the exciting quest through S. Petersburg centre. These are the rules:
- Register for the event. We will form the teams randomly from all the registered participants. You will learn your team on the day of the event.
- Each team receives a list of questions on the day of the event.
- The answer to each question is a place; you must find this place in the city and solve a puzzle from your question list about this place.
- You can answer the questions in any order you like.
- Participants are not allowed to use public transportation or the Internet.
The winners will receive exciting presents from Holland!
- The team that answers all of the questions without mistakes in the shortest time and fills in the route schedule in accordance with the rules is the winner.
- A special prize will be awarded to the person that publishes the most photos in Instagram taken along the route with something orange in the picture and the hashtag #NANR_quest.
Start and finish points will be announced soon!
The quest will take approximately two hours.
We will conclude the day with snacks and drinks. Register for this event, learn about Dutch places in St. Petersburg and come out on 24 June ready to compete!
- For NANR members -> click a "Join" button below.
- For Russian students who will study in NL in 2017-2018 -> click here.