Consulate General of the Netherlands in St. Petersburg, Nuffic Neso Russia and NANR are glad to invite you for a business meeting dedicated to Maritime Logistics and Customs.
Program of the event
17.00 – 17.30 – Welcome tea / coffee
17.30 – 19.00 – Presentations by guest speakers
19.00 – 21.00 – Networking event
Presentations by guest speakers
Welcome words by:
- Mr. Hans Wesseling, Consul General of the Netherlands;
- Mr. Jerke Verschoor, Director at Nuffic Neso Russia, Netherlands Education Support Office.
- Mr. Rob Zuidwijk, Professor of Ports in Global Networks at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM), Academic Director of RSM’s Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance programme: «Opportunities and challenges for cross-border logistics and trade along the New Silk Route»;
- Mr. Bernard Klappe, Customs Attache, Embassy of the Netherlands in Moscow: «Customs administration of the Netherlands»;
- Mr. Fedor Pavlovskiy, Transport & distribution director and Mrs. Tatiana Taris, Regional procurement director at Lenta: «Lenta today».
Event will be held in Russian and English. Translation will be provided.
The registration for the event is obligatory.
17:00 - 21:00
Save to calendar