Nuffic is looking for alumni champions and their inspiring and compelling stories to illustrate how important their contribution is to the Netherlands. As you know the Week of the International Student will be 13-17 November.
During that week the Holland Alumni Network in the Netherlands (HAN-NL) will be launched. It will be the association for international students and alumni residing in the Netherlands. This will take place on 15 November from 17:30-20:00. Therefore Nuffic is looking for interesting stories of alumni and international students living in The Netherlands and abroad. We would like to use their stories on social media to illustrate the importance of international students and alumni for The Netherlands.
Questions for alumni champs:
- What’s your full name?
- At which education institution did you study?
- Why did you decide to study in Holland?
- What is your fondest memory of your time studying in Holland?
- What do you remember most of the Dutch people?
- In what year did you graduate?
- What is your recommendation for international students studying in Holland?
- Do you have a job at the moment? If yes, which company/organisation do you work for?
- How did you manage to get this job?
- Would you be willing to participate in an event to inspire international students in the Week of the International Student in:
- Utrecht: Wednesday 15 November, 16.00 – 20.00,
- The Hague: Thursday 16 November, 17.00 – 19.00
- Amsterdam: Friday 17 November, 17.00 – 18.30?
- Please also send us the link to your LinkedIn profile an up-to-date profile picture we can use (face only, full colour, max. 150 Kb, 220x200 px).
By sending your reply you agree with publishing your story and picture for promotional purposes by Nuffic. You will be contacted before your story is published.